Tuesday, May 19, 2009

10 Random Thoughts

1. I really, really love Diet Coke. It's a problem. I need to drink more water- but I don't care. I really like Diet Coke.

2. My son is growing up too fast. He is almost 1 year old. He took his first steps this weekend (about 4 steps) and I almost cried. Babies are not babies very long.

3. I do not understand reality TV. And I feel like the only one in the world. I don't like Idol, Dancing, Survivor... I just can't get into them.

4. I miss reading. I used to spend hours in the library- and would sometimes take a day to myself just to read. Then I had a child. I guess I'll probably read again- but not for a while.

5. I could be reading right now- oops.

6. I hate laundry. Specifically, I hate putting the clean clothes away. I can handle the washing, drying, and folding- but then they stay in the laundry basket for weeks. It's pathetic.

7. I need a haircut.

8. I am running out of ideas...

9. Ummm...

10. I have the greatest pillow- it was my Mother's Day gift. A Tempurpedic contoured pillow. It weighs a ton- but it is wonderful! And now I am going to bed. Good night!

No comments: