Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Random Life Stuff

OK- here's the deal for all on FB who have recently noticed that I am actually posting... I have a new smart phone! I no longer have to drag out the computer to get online, so now I am totally addicted to FB! It is sad, really. And what is even worse, I am now on Twitter. Except, I only know 1 person who is on Twitter. I am a dork! Period.

But I am a dork with a tan! We spent Tuesday morning on the boat! Whoo hoo!! It was James' first outing on the boat, and he absolutely LOVED it! He walked in circles around the center console the entire time! He would occasionally stop to look over the side at the water, or the pelicans, or stop to look at something he found on the boat- but other than that, he just walked in circles! It was too cute!

I have SO MANY PICTURES to post- yet this post will have nary a one. My camera is in the diaper bag- which is in the dining room so that Little Monkey cannot unpack it for me, and hide the things he finds inside.

Must go- the sleeping Monkey is... well not... and I have no idea why!
Good night!

1 comment:

Anthony said...

Carrie and I are on Twitter. @anthonyfriday and @carriefriday. What is your user name?