Friday, April 8, 2011

Friday confessions

Ok, here are my Friday confessions, in no particular order:

1. I'm trying really hard not to stress out about the possible government shut-down. I know that God will take care of us, but the enemy is really working on me.

2. I'm trying even harder not to be angry. (see #1)

3. I need to diet.

4. #3 probably won't happen due to #1 and #2. Oh well.

5. I'm starting a new writing project. It will probably spill over into this blog eventually... We'll see!

6. I'm on my second cup of coffee, and I'm already thinking about a diet coke. Pathetic!

7. I have big weekend plans... To shampoo my carpet! And I'm actually excited about it! (even more pathetic)

8. Only two months until birthday month! I'll have a three year old and a one year old! Holy crap!!

9. My gardenia is about to bloom! This makes me ridiculously happy!! ;-)

10. Heading outside to play with the little boy! Have a great weekend!!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments: