Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year

Happy 2013!

I cannot believe it is already a new year! So much has happened over the past 12 months, I don't even know where to start. And I definitely didn't keep up my plan about blogging last year. :-)

Honestly, I have no idea if I will do any better this year. And that is not even one of my goals. I do have several, though. I want to capture more of life in pictures. I want to write more- whether here on this blog or just journaling for me. I want to get back into shape. I want to ENJOY life more!
But mostly, I want to find myself. I want to find my passions- in writing, in photography, in life! I have spent so much time doing the things I'm supposed to, I don't even know what I really like anymore. And I refuse to settle like that! So 2013 is going to be my year to rediscover me!

Wish me luck!

No comments: