Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Another summer, another move

Well, we're moving. Again. 

Apparently I need to blog more often. Or move less. Maybe both!

We moved last summer into a tiny rental house that my mom had so we would be closer to my parents while Jason was in Montgomery. Then, about a month ago, lightening hit that tiny house. Thankfully, the kids and I were at home. I know that sounds weird- yippee the kids were there when our house caught fire!-  but, really, if we hadn't been there, we likely would have lost everything to the fire. As it was, we just lost the electronics that were plugged up at the time. 

Well, that, and a place to live.

We've been crashing with my parents since. I'm beyond thankful, but I'm also ready to have my own space again. 

We are in the process of buying a manufactured home and having it put on our land. Not glamorous, but surprisingly beautiful! Hopefully we only have a few more weeks to wait, and I'll have pictures of our new (and hopefully final) house!

No comments: